There’s a lot of helpful information that the NHS and Government have provided. We’ve put together the most important things that might help you right now.
We are so grateful to the NHS this year. There’s a wealth of information on their website and we have highlighted some important things to consider below.
- If you haven’t already you should download the NHS COVID-19 app to your phone
- There’s a whole section on healthy living that the NHS have produced and this is a useful resource if you have any questions
- The NHS also offer some additional support if you or someone you know has lost a loved one during the pandemic
The Government regularly update their website to make sure people of the UK are aware of the restrictions and tier systems.
- Get a test if you are showing symptoms – you can also get a test for someone you live with if they have symptoms
- Some helpful mental health and wellbeing advice has been produced in a report online
- If you need extra support (e.g. financial, housing) you can fill in a questionnaire that will direct you to the correct service you need