There’s a lot of helpful information that the NHS and Government have provided. We’ve put together the most important things that might help you right now.
There’s a lot of helpful information that the NHS and Government have provided. We’ve put together the most important things to help you right now.
We are still so grateful to the NHS and the work they have been able to continue. There’s a wealth of information on their website and we have highlighted the most important areas you need to know:
- The NHS England - This link opens in a new browser window is updated regularly with insightful news and blogs about all things health and wellbeing;
- Download the NHS App - This link opens in a new browser window so you can book GP appointments, order repeat prescriptions and access a range of other healthcare services (including your NHS COVID Pass). The App is available on iOS and Android;
- Get all the latest COVID-19 information - This link opens in a new browser window including how to book a vaccination or getting tested; and
- There’s a whole section on healthy living - This link opens in a new browser window that the NHS have produced and this is a useful resource if you have any questions.
The latest advice from the NHS if you’re feeling unwell is:
- To get help from a GP – use your GP surgery’s website, use an online service or App, or call them;
- For urgent medical help – use the NHS 111 online service, or call 111 if you’re unable to get help online; or
- For life-threatening emergencies – call 999 for an ambulance.
The Government regularly updates their website to make sure people of the UK are aware of the latest information on important topics such as benefits, education, employment, immigration, tax and much more. Visit the Government’s website to find simple and clear facts - This link opens in a new browser window.
You can also view the latest news and communications, statistics and consultations at the click of a button.