This accessibility statement applies to the Pearson Pension website, www.pearson-pensions.com
We are committed to ensuring every member has access to the information they need to make informed decisions about their savings.
This website is run by Pearson Pension Trustee Limited. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
How accessible this website is
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- you cannot modify the line height or spacing of text
- some older PDF documents are not fully accessible to screen reader software, however we are committed to making new PDFs accessible wherever possible
- All pages validate as HTML 5
- This site uses cascading style sheets for visual layout, meaning greater usability for assistive technology
- The site uses only relative font sizes, compatible with the user-specified “text size” option in visual browsers
- If your browser or browsing device does not support stylesheets at all, the content of each page is still readable
The text of the link fully describes the target.
The site does not use pop-up windows. If a link opens a new browser window then this is explained using text that is accessible to screen readers to say “This link opens in a new browser window”.
Feedback and contact information
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille:
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- call +44 (0)800 7811378
We will consider your request and get back to you in 10 working days.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We are always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we are not meeting accessibility requirements, contact the Member Engagement Team using the email address email@example.com