Please accept our condolences for your loss. We know this is a difficult time so we have done everything that we can to make dealing with us as simple as possible.
You can notify the team about the death of one of our members using the simple online form below. Alternatively, if you prefer to contact us by telephone, you can reach a dedicated member of our team on 0800 781 1378 and then selecting option 5.
You may also find these links useful
- If you know the member’s national insurance number, you can check which section they are in on our website at: www.pearson-pensions.com/find-out-which-section-you-are-in/ The Section Information sheets contain summaries of the potential benefits payable following the death of a member.
- Use the Tell Us Once service to inform all the relevant government departments at: www.gov.uk/after-a-death/organisations-you-need-to-contact-and-tell-us-once - This link opens in a new browser window
- If you have other pension schemes that you also need to inform, you can find the contact details for the current administrator at: www.gov.uk/find-pension-contact-details - This link opens in a new browser window
- Find out more about the Bereavement Support Payment available from the Government at: www.gov.uk/bereavement-support-payment - This link opens in a new browser window
- Find out if you can get financial help towards the costs of the funeral at: www.gov.uk/funeral-payments - This link opens in a new browser window
- For support when dealing with your bereavement, you may find some helpful information and links on Mind’s website at: www.mind.org.uk/information-support/guides-to-support-and-services/bereavement/about-bereavement/ - This link opens in a new browser window